I was tagged in the 100 question linky by the lovely Ruth from it’s just a phase she’s absolutely brilliant go and check out her blog you won’t be disappointed! I’ll answer the questions and leave a blank copy down below for anyone who wants to get involved to copy. The rules are as follows;
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their site
- Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t want to answer)
- Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part (let them know on social media)
- Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy for the people you tag to copy and paste.
1. What’s your name?
Eileen no middle name Macfarlane
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Not really, none that I know of anyway!
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
In a relationship
7. Any children?
A gorgeous baby boy named Oscar
8. Any pets?
An absolute dopey heathen named Grizzly
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
6 tattoos, both ears stretched and some closed piercings that haunt me – nothing gross!
10. What do you like about yourself?
The fact that I gave birth to a beautiful human being who has 50% of my best friends genes
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
Blossom hill, I’m not even a big drinker!
14. The last thing you ate?
A ready made turkey and ham dinner
15. Your last phone call?
To “baby daddy”
16. Your last text message?
From “baby daddy”
17. Your last email?
Blog stuff, hush hush
18. The last song you listened to?
Moana – how far I’ll go
19. The last book you read?
Maus by Art Speigelman, read it.
20. The last time you cried?
Today over the Lava song hahahaha sap
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
Malaga to see my lovely Granny and family
24. Your last holiday abroad?
HAVE I EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, Adam, he makes me a better me and he is the better 50% of my son
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes, getting pregnant shows you who’ll stick around when shit hits the fan
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
My mothers when I was suspended from school, sorry mam!
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37 Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38 Have you ever had sex on the first date?
No, chill out 100 questions we’ve just met
39 Have you ever been arrested?
40 Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
No, calm the ham
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
I’m sure I do on a daily basis
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
Yes, it can definitely make life easier!
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
I support feminism, it’s important especially now in Ireland where women are fighting for their reproductive rights #repealthe8th
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Belief in themselves
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
I’m a celebrity
62. What are you thinking about right now?
63. What are you waiting for right now?
The questions to end haha
64. What are you most excited about right now?
My sons first Christmas
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
Getting bashed in the backs of the legs by Grizzlys cone of shame, he dropped the wok on his foot when he was making a stir fry the other night and needed stitches
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
My sons sleepy smiles
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Talking to my friends – shoutout to the milfs
68. Your first best friend?
69. Your first kiss?
A boy in my class
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Simba from the lion king…. not into beastiality I was just a child!
71. Your first holiday?
72. Your first pet?
Buddy a crazy red setter
73. Your first regret?
Putting a pencil on someones seat in 2nd class, sorry Darren it still haunts me
74. Your first job?
75. Your first childhood memory?
Falling asleep on the back of a camel and sharing a stick of celery with him
WHICH WOULD I CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
At the minute, twitter
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs all the way
80. Coffee or tea?
I don’t drink wither but the tea post labour was amazing, it needs a Michelin star
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, it shaped me
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Here comes Honey Boo Boo
92. What are you afraid of?
Getting a fright, spiders, whales, jellyfish, octopuses
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
To have our own home of our own
96. Would you want immortality?
No, I’d hate to out live everyone I know
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Everything will fall into place, you’re not crazy
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Living in my own home with Adam and Oscar, working as a barber and enjoying life
So there you go 100 random questions and answers about my life! Now its your turn!
- Rachael – FromRachaelClaire
- Zoe – MummyLiss
- Gee – Gee Gardener
- Maya – All Things Pink
- Maisie – LoveMaisie
- Georgina – Georgina Clarke Blog
- Fern – Mum Conventional
- Becca – My Girls & Me
- Claire – Dear, Mummy Bear
- Tamara – The Epileptic Blogger
- Hanna – little snippets
- Alex –
- Caitylis – http://www.caitylis.co.uk