- This is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything you see on this site is created and owned by us, unless stated otherwise.We ask that if you share any of the content we create here, that you link back to this website as the source (it’s only polite).
- All of the opinions on this website are my own and are 100% honest but you have the right to know if we have accepted money or ‘freebies’ (samples) in the process of formulating those views (as per the Internet Advertising Bureau: IAB guidelines).
- Any sponsorship or other forms of compensation are clearly marked and will never influence the content, topic or posts on this site.
Products/Services Sent To Review
- I am are sometimes sent products or services for free in exchange for a review or product placement on our blog.
- Whilst I appreciate all the offers that we receive, I am are selective in trying out products and services that are the best fit for my blog If it doesn’t fit in line with my blog ethos and aims, I wouldn’t feel especially comfortable promoting it on our blog.
- If I have received a free sample and I have tried it out, this will be stated in the post.
- If I receive a product that we do not like, rather than write a negative review, I will not feature it on our blog.
- If you would like me to feature a product that you think will be of real use to my family and I, please get in touch with us.
- I will write my fair, genuine and honest opinions of any product we choose to review on this blog.
- If the end of a blog post is marked as “Sponsored by..” or “In collaboration with..”, the company who has sponsored it has compensated me either via money, a gift, or something else of value for the time taken to write it. Regardless, all comments are my own, are 100% honest and are not influenced by the incentive.
- Prices for sponsored posts vary depending on the work and social media support that goes into them.
- I do not accept compensation for guaranteed positive reviews.
Advertising and Social Media
- There are currently no adverts on my blog.
- If I share or tweet a link to a blog post that has either been ‘sponsored’ or if I have received a reward, be that financial or a gift of value for the time taken to write the blog, then I will tweet the link to that blog post followed by #ad or #spon (as per IAB Guidelines).
Comments And Enquiries
If you post a question to us on this site I will respond as promptly as possible during working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). If your enquiry falls outside of these hours, I will get back to you as soon as possible when office hours resume.
I ask that you’re respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove anything we deem:
- Abusive or personal attacks
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
- Third party advertising
- Chain letters or ‘spam’
I also reserve the right to terminate involvement by users who post such content.
The views and opinions expressed on the 2nerdsandababy website and social media sites do not necessarily represent those of the myself or my family. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties.
For your safety, never include your phone number, email, address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
Get In Touch
If you’d like to collaborate with 2nerdsandababy in any way, please feel free to contact me first via email at email@example.com. Please do send across your specifications in your email – we get a lot of messages and so it might take us a couple of days to get back to you.